Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
1, 2, 3 Math Fonts
App- Recommended Apps List
App-ABC Magnetic Alphabet
App-Comic Touch Lite
App-Little Story Maker
App-Write About This Free
Cell Phones in the Classroom
Coding and Programming
Do More with Your Digital Pictures
Elementary Project Integrate- Multimedia
Elementary Project Integrate- Web Module
Formative Assessment Tech Tools
Google - Advanced Search Techniques
Interactive Projectors and Slates
It's Ready Already- Language Arts
Outlook Live Email
PLN-Growing Your Personal Learning Network
Sample Web Quest
What is a Webquest
Word 2010 in the Classroom
Create puppet shows with your own audio
Save to Camera Roll
Tips for Using
Choose characters and backdrops from the menu and click NEXT.
The characters then appear around a "stage", which is a smaller window within the main iPad window. The stage can be enlarged using the slider located in the bottom left corner.
Press record, and drag the characters onstage to "act" in real time while the student provides voiceover, and the non-active characters remain "offstage" until needed.
Once movie has been saved, it can be exported to the Camera Roll to then upload to WebDav or a class YouTube channel.
- Create a movie that illustrates a word problem; Explain a concept such as rounding or estimating
- Create a conversation between 2 characters on alternative energy resources or the uses of energy; Describe the results of a science experiment
- Create a talk show to have various characters share their story or debate a historical event.
- Demonstrate protagonist and antagonist in a student created story; llustrate a poem (include various elements of figurative language: simile, metaphor, personification, etc.
- Create PSAs on bullying, Red Ribbon Week, and Internet Safety
Zoom and rotate your characters using two fingers
Flip them around with a double tap
To delete movies, tap on Saved Shows and then the Edit button.
Free version comes only with the Fairytale characters and backdrops. A Director's Pass, which contains 13 additional groups of characters and backgrounds, can be purchased for $2.99 per iPad.
With the purchase of a Director's Pass, students may add/edit their own photos to use as characters or backdrops.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"